CA+ provides Concession Revenue Management focus at PTE 2017
March 24, 2017
Tagged with: Passenger Terminal Expo
Concessionaire Analyzer+ (CA+) provided a focus on the non-aeronautical sector at Passenger Terminal Expo (PTE) with its leading Concession Revenue Management Solution for airports.
PTE was held in RAI Amsterdam from the 14th till the 16th March and boasted recording breaking numbers both in terms of attendees, speakers and exhibitors.
PTE provided a platform for CA+ to announce a number of recent developments:
Commercial Revenue Management Solution
The CA+ solution enables airports to better manage and improve the performance of their non-aeronautical sector. It does this through 5 main areas:
- Automated collection of concession sales data providing various technical options for the collection of transactional level sales data
- Improved commercial contract management through an online portal that holds all relevant contract details
- Better property and utilities management through an online portal that calculates all relevant charges
- Automated revenue calculation and billing based on contract terms, be they revenue share based, rent or a combination of the two
- Insightful business intelligence, reporting and dashboards to help you and your team better understand your non-aero performance in real time.
If you missed the CA+ team at PTE 2017, Get in touch with us today >>